How to Find Your Home Energy Usage
Namasté Solar’s home solar advisors use your last 12 months of kilowatt-hours (kWh) electricity usage broken out by month to accurately design a solar panel system for your home that maximizes your savings and energy production. You can find this information on your most recent electric bill or by contacting your electric utility.
Need help finding your kWh data? Use these tutorials to walk through the steps or call your local utility.
Don’t have usage data because you’re moving into a new home? That’s ok! We’ll be able to put together an accurate design utilizing square footage, a HERS report, or loads analysis data. We can often pull a report to get this information, so you don’t have to worry about it.
If you have questions for Namasté Solar, please reach out to:
- Xcel Energy: tutorial or call (800)895-4999
- Poudre Valley REA: tutorial or call (800)432-1012
- United Power Cooperative: tutorial or call (303)637-1300
- Fort Collins Utilities: tutorial or (970)212-2900
- Intermountain Rural Electric Association (IREA): call (800)332-9540
- Loveland Water & Power: (970)962-2111
- Lyons Municipal: (303)823-6622
- Colorado Springs Utilities: call (800)238-5434
- Longmont Electric: call (303)651-8664
- Frederick Power & Light: call (720)382-5500
- Morgan County Rural Electric Association: call (970)867-5688
- Mountain View Electric Association: call (800)388-9881
- Fountain Electric: call (719)322-2092