From design to implementation, our oversight will verify installation quality to ensure system performance and safety. Having an impartial third party perform quality assurance and commissioning adds critical accountability mechanisms to achieve project integrity.
Namasté Solar can also provide a technical assessment to contribute to the appraisal of your system. We will evaluate historical production, warranties, and the overall condition as part of a comprehensive review of the current system status.
• Structural and Electrical Review
• Compliance with Local Rules
• Applicable Codes
• Production Modeling
• Negative Solar Easement Analysis
• O&M Program Recommendations
• Visual inspection
• Inverter manufacturer requirements
• System component torque guidelines
• String voltage and current verification
• Performance verification
• IV curve trace results