Namasté Solar’s COVID-19 Response
As a solar installation company working on rooftops and with electricity, safety is a core value at Namasté Solar. We also strive to balance the needs of our many stakeholders, including our employees, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
With these values in mind, Namasté Solar is significantly and proactively reducing installation work to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Residential solar installations will be limited to homes that meet a high bar of criteria with no interior work required.
- Residential service work will be limited to homes where a fire hazard or other safety issue is present.
- Other work (commercial properties, operations and maintenance for utility-scale solar arrays, installations on new construction homes, etc.) will continue only where social distancing is possible.
- Additional cleaning and social distancing measures have been taken to support crews operating during this time.
- Individuals that have the ability to work from home are continuing to do so.
- Namasté Solar continues to have an expanded paid sick leave policy for our employees.
Namasté Solar is closely monitoring national and state orders related to COVID-19. While the Governor and local mayors provided guidance that electrical and construction work are deemed essential, we have proactively limited our installation activities. We will update this page as our response to COVID-19 evolves.
This unprecedented public health crisis is impacting our communities in many ways, and Namasté Solar is doing what we can to support these communities. We appreciate the support we’ve received in return – from the flexibility and understanding shown by our customers to the accommodations given by some of our vendors and partners.
We’ve been your local solar company for over 15 years, and we hope to continue transforming energy and transforming business with you for 15+ more years.
questions about your project?
If you have questions about your project, please reach out directly to your project manager or sales representative.
If you’re interested in exploring solar for your home or business, we remain able to provide you with highly customized and reliable quotes, and our team is still available to answer all your solar questions. Whether it’s a home or commercial solar quote, our initial quote and consultation process can all be conducted remotely for your safety and the safety of our team.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility.
Namasté Solar Services
We’ve helped thousands of Colorado homeowners save money with solar, and we can help you, too. Have a conversation with our non-commissioned advisors to get started.
Commercial & Industrial
We design and install commercial solar energy solutions so that property owners can turn their utility expense into an money-making asset.
We provide expert solar engineering-design, procurement, and construction services for building utility-scale solar projects.
DESIGN & CONSULTING
We provide a range of solar consulting and design services that help you navigate the complexities of project siting, design, and construction.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
We provide a complete solution for protecting your solar investment, ensuring optimal system performance, and helping you avoid costly repairs.