Due to the high volume of applications, we kindly request that applicants refrain from phoning to inquire about their application status. If we decide to move forward with your application, we will respond within one to two weeks of receiving your resume and cover letter. To learn more about how to pursue a career in solar, see this article: How to Land a Job in the Solar Industry. Also note that if there is not a position open that you would like to pursue at this time, you may elect to sign up for email alerts when we do post new positions! Sign up at namastesolar.iapplicants.com.
Available Positions Updated 3/4/14
Click on open positions below for job descriptions and visit here to apply.
Namasté Solar is a values-based, employee owned solar electric company dedicated to the betterment of the planet by bringing clean, reliable, and affordable renewable energy technologies to homes, businesses, and nonprofits in Colorado.
As Co-owners, we share in the risk, responsibilities, and rewards of business ownership. Co-ownership includes personal accountability as well as empowerment and encouragement of everyone on the team. Co-ownership is a willingness to continuously hold a bigger picture vision amidst the everyday details of our individual job roles as part of our continuous improvement process.
Namasté Solar currently serves the Unites States with offices in both Boulder and downtown Denver.
Namasté Solar is always interested to receive resumes and cover letters from well-rounded individuals that are committed to sustainability and are passionate about solar energy.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is:
- Interested in a long-term career in the solar industry
- Well-rounded and capable of assuming multiple types of responsibilities. We are looking for people who can take on diverse tasks ranging from hands-on installation to customer service and project management
- Values-oriented: Namasté Solar is dedicated to the betterment of our planet through progressive environmental and social change. Our work is motivated by a desire to better the world we live in. Our team's personal values are in alignment with ours.
- Positive and team-oriented. Ability to work well with others is of paramount importance
- An excellent communicator
- Self motivated
- Comfortable working with technology
If this sounds like you, please apply online at: namastesolar.iapplicants.com
We look forward to learning more about you!